Changing your WordPress website’s header logo is a breeze, but the process might vary based on your chosen theme. Here’s a universal guide to get you started:
1. Navigate to WordPress Dashboard:
- Log in and head to your WordPress dashboard.
2. Locate Theme Customization:
- Find the “Appearance” tab and select “Customize.”
3. Identify Header Settings:
- Within the customization menu, look for “Header” or “Header Settings.”
4. Find Logo Options:
- In the Header settings, there should be an option related to your logo—often labeled “Logo” or “Site Identity.”
5. Upload or Change Logo:
- Depending on your theme, you’ll either upload a new logo image or select one from your media library. Some themes even allow a direct link to an external logo.
6. Adjust Logo Size and Placement:
- Some themes offer options to tweak the logo size and position. Explore these settings to ensure your logo looks perfect.
7. Save Changes:
- Don’t forget to hit the “Save” or “Publish” button to make your logo change official.
Note: Always Backup!
- Before making significant changes, create a backup of your site. Utilize local development tools like Local for a risk-free editing environment.
Now, your WordPress site has a fresh, new logo to captivate visitors. Happy branding! 🚀🎨